Matthew 25:35-36 New International Version (NIV)
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.
- Joan Murray Ministries is called to:
- Share the life-changing Word of God to the masses.
- Care for the sick, the widowed, the poor, and provide shelter to the orphans.
- To teach, train, and equip people through the Word of God by helping them achieve freedom, wholeness and victory in Christ Jesus.
Joan Murray Ministries is a Bible-based, Christ-centered ministry whose core values consist of living a life of integrity. We have God-centered leaders who are filled with compassion and who inspire changes in the lives of people. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God and that the Word can change a person’s heart and life and can provide a positive change in and around them. We are a ministry that serves through prayer, with compassion, to equip others to serve God with all their hearts.
Philippians 3:13- 14 (CSB) “Brothers, I do not consider myself to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: forgetting what is behind and reaching forward to what is ahead, I pursue as my goal the prize promised by God’s heavenly call in Christ Jesus.
- Our mission is to change the lives of people around the world through the power and truth of the Word of God.
- We are commissioned to spread the love, mercy, grace and forgiveness of God to the four corners of the earth.
- We have been called to help others develop a life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ by teaching, encouraging, and guiding them toward the truth, so they can become more than conquerors through Christ Jesus.
The objectives of Joan Murray Ministries are to bring changes in the lives of people through Bible-based teaching that sets the captives free. It is our desire to teach, encourage, pray, support, and help those who have a calling on their lives to fulfill the destiny that God birthed in them. Lives are changed, when people learn about God’s greatness and that they can call on Him in every situation.